Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam every year for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operators (DEO). For appearing for this exam, you need to fill SSC 10+2 online form.
Given below is the schedule of the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam 2017, which will be informative for candidates, who wish to appear for CHSL Exam, to fill the SSC 10+2 online form.
|Application Process for SSC CHSL 2017 Exam will start from||18th November 2017|
|Closing date of application process for SSC CHSL 2017||18th December 2017|
Application Fee for the SSC LDC Online Form 2017
- The application fee for the SSC LDC Online Application Form 2017 is Rs. 100/-
- The application fee is exempted for female/SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen candidates.
- You can make the payment of the application fee State Bank of India (SBI) challan, net banking, debit card or credit card mode.
- If you are paying the application fee through offline mode, then you have to paste “Central Requirement Fee Stamp” in their application forms.
Steps to Fill the SSC LDC Online Form 2017:
Please follow the given steps to in order to fill the SSC CHSL Online Form: –
- Firstly you should log on to the official website, which is www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Click on the “Examination” section and get the recruitment details.
- Now click on “Part-I Registration” and enter the required details in the form.
- You have to fill all personal information which is asked.
- Now submit the form.
- The Part-I Registration is completed.
- Now you have to proceed to “Part-II Registration”. Upload the scanned copies of passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Make the payment through the proper payment mode.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to close the application within the given time duration.
- Take the hard copy of filled form and save it for future reference.